The [New] Cookie Law
Is your website breaking the law?
On 26th May 2012 the recent legislation for 'Cookie Compliance' became legally enforceable, and could cost your business up to £500,000 for non-compliance. Does your website comply?
- Do you use Analytics to assess your website traffic?
- Do you use Social Media buttons such as Facebook or Twitter?
- Do you embed content such as YouTube videos?
- Can visitors personalise their experience when on your website?
- Does your website display advertising or use affiliate schemes?
- Do you collect any kind of data for marketing purposes?
If you answered 'yes' to any of the above, you are almost certainly using Cookies on your website.
- Do you tell your visitors that you are using Cookies?
- Do you allow them to opt out?
If you answered 'no' to either of the last two questions, your website is almost certainly breaking the law!
Please browse through the information on this website or contact us TODAY to see how we can help make your website compliant.